Saturday, 16 July 2011

Welcome to all my little chippes!

So, we’re only a few weeks into summer, and as I do every year, I made a to-do list for summer 2011. Included in this list was writing a blog, and thus the birth of potatoe chippe began!

What can you expect to find here? Well, a little bit of everything. First things first, my name is Melissa, but call me marm. I’m currently a teenager living in Canada. Being young, I’ve already learned a lot about life, but as I discover even more I’d like to share what I can with everyone. Basically I’ll be posting anything that has interested me, and might interest you, or at least put a smile on your face.

As I mentioned, I make a summer to-do list every year, so I figured I’d share a few of those items with you…

-start a blog (done!)
-find a job (done!)
-sand down guitar neck
-re-dye highlights
-learn to pig squeal
-completely reorganize room
-host a backyard party
-go kayaking or canoeing

So what about you? What are you planning to do this summer? Leave your responses below, as well as any requests regarding what you’d like to see on this blog! :)

Lots of love,
marm*

2 comments: