Monday, 25 July 2011

Job Hunting for Dummies

There’s really no way to introduce this post gently. Basically, we all need jobs, but it’s hard to find them. Being just recently employed (for the first time?! Booyah!), I thought I’d share some tips with you regarding job hunting. It really does take some effort, but it’s not all that bad, and I’ll outline every step that you need to know about. I’ll be posting a new step every day for the rest of the week, so if you’re planning on going job hunting soon, stay tuned! Remember to follow the blog, and comment if you have any questions or if there's anything you'd like me to address!

3 comments:

  1. how do i shot web?

    ReplyDelete
  2. more importantly, WHY do i shot web?

    ReplyDelete
  3. shot web to get job taking pictures for newspaper

    ReplyDelete